Friendly, Professional, Guy Next Door, Witty
My voice is friendly, warm, and deep. My acting and theatre experience gives me flexibility to bring humor or create characters with my voice. From the funny everyman in commercials to the announcer with gravitas for presentations and narrations, my voice has range while staying true to who I am.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Movie Announcer, Baritone, Southern Accent, A "Dude," A Hipster, Nerd.
My Voice Experience
I started out my voice over career at 8 years old, providing the voice for a character in two different computer games. Even while in the midst of teenage awkwardness, I would do local radio announcements for my high school's theatre productions, as well as be the announcer at assemblies. Throughout college, I provided voice over for Exposed, a variety show on USC Trojan Vision that I was the head writer of. Most recently, I have experience with providing VO for sketches, as well as a podcast that is currently in development.
I am currently living in Los Angeles, and I also have been working as an actor and a writer.
University of Southern California - BA in Theatre
Upright Citizens Brigade - Improv and Sketch Comedy
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT2020 Microphone.
iMac with Soundtrack Pro
Adobe Soundbooth CS5
I am a professional with a creative mind who can help you from concept to completion. If the task needs copywriting, full production, or just a voice track, I can provide whatever is needed to make a distinctive and professional product.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact James Grosch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Grosch is a Standard subscriber.
James Grosch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Grosch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
James Grosch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Grosch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.