Unique man of a thousand voices ability.
I am capable of several different voice styles and ranges, including celebrity simulations. You can elect to have voices like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Walter Cronkite, Jimmy Stewart, John Wayne, Charlton Heston, Edgar G. Robinson, James Mason and other famous personalities on your programs. I can simulate over a hundred celebrities accurately. I also can handle numerous accents, including German, British, Cockney, French, Spanish and Asian.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Olean, NY, Bradford, PA, Buffalo, NY, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Australian, Russian, some celebrities, many of whom have since passed on, like Jimmy Stewart, James Mason, Ronald Reagan, Charlton Heston, Edgar G. Robinson, Walter Cronkite, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Al Pacino, etc.
My Voice Experience
I have over 30 years in voice work, from radio to video productions. I have worked for WGGO and WQRT located in Salamanca, NY and worked for WESB and WBRR located in Bradford, PA in commercials, news, general announcements. I currently do voice and other consultation work for Allegheny Productions since 2004.
I am self taught. Part of my experience comes from 20 years of experimentation in radio. I'm currently doing voice work for Allegheny Productions, a full service studio in Bradford, PA.
My Studio Equipment
I have many software applications, but also access to hard analog studio recording and digital editing at a professional broadcast video studio in house.
I am a professional copy writer and screenwriter. I have a screenplay optioned by Zinntegration, a division of ZF Holdings out of New York City.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact James Finch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Finch is a Standard subscriber.
• James Finch was last active on Voice123 130 days ago