Guy Next Door, Country, Educated, Solid, Humorous.
Deep and warm with a smile in my voice. I am confident doing professional narratives, fun commercials and straight "old fashioned" reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Comical mafia, humorous British, English, southern, silly, strong, easy going, and straight forward approach.
My Voice Experience
I began doing TV announcements for a local station in Spokane, Washington in 1984 . Soon I was on the "beautiful music" station announcing and producing commercials. In 1991, I began producing commercials on a freelance basis. Along with my music composition and production, I continue to voice various commercials and other projects. I am looking to broaden my scope and experience with new voice endeavors.
Immediately following High School, I attended Television Production school. I always found ways to incorporate my music compositions and voice.
Most of my training has been experience. I benefited a great deal from my time as an instructor at a broadcast school. From 1994-2002, I taught voice performance and production.
My Studio Equipment
- Neumann TLM 102 condenser microphone
- Stedman windscreen
- M-Audio FastTrack Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Mackie 32X8X2 mixing board
- Apple iMac Quad-Core i5
- Cubase 6
- Logic Studio
- ART outboard compressor
- Rane 32 channel graphic equalizer.
- Music composition
- On air radio announcer
- Full radio imaging and production
- Video narration
- Instructor American School of Broadcast
- Customer service
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact James Canwell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Canwell is a Standard subscriber.
James Canwell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Canwell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
James Canwell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Canwell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.