Neutral, West Coast melodic voice
Warm and melodic for narrations, smooth and professional for commercials, promos, business presentations. Currently host webinars for major international aviation company, and also host week-day whimsical video commentary about current affairs on Facebook.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Consistent, neutral, West Coast dialect, particularly understandable for projects which might involve international audiences which have English as a second language.
My Voice Experience
Have provided voice over work for commercial projects, including company annual presentations, ad-hoc video parodies, and live webinars. If you want a consistent, smooth, warm delivery of your message, I'm your man!!
BA Degree Radio-TV-Film, host of own talk radio program in college.
My Studio Equipment
No in-house studio equipment, so would be flexible for jobs at recording studios in the general L.A. area.
Also adept at copy writing, and also available for on camera presentations as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact James Bochneak by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Bochneak is a Standard subscriber.
• James Bochneak was last active on Voice123 216 days ago