authentic, warm, engaging, personable & wry
• James Allen Brewer is registered with Voice123 since Jun 05, 2009.
• James Allen Brewer started his/her voice over career in 1994.
• Currently James Allen Brewer is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 21
• James Allen Brewer was last active on Voice123 2 days ago
Warm, articulate, full-bodied and engaging for narrations.
Fun, professional, friendly, wry, edgy and personable for commercials.
Accurate, specific, conversational, knowledgeable and authoritative for tech/medical/science/e-learning.
Clear and confident for IVR.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (Received Pronunciation, Cockney, Working Class); Irish, American Regional: Southern (Texas/Arkansas/Oklahoma; Mississippi/Alabama; Georgia; N. Carolina); New York (Brooklyn; Bronx); Standard American
My Voice Experience
Began my career as an L.A./N.Y.C. studio singer for producers David Foster, Steve Cropper, Jay Graydon, Keith Olsen and others. Segued into voicing radio commercials, long-form narration, e-learning and medical/tech tutorials.
Private Coaching with Tom Chantler
Workshops with David H. Lawrence XVII
Voice One, San Francisco
HB Studio, New York City
American Conservatory Theatre, San Francisco
San Francisco School of Digital Filmmaking
Warren David Keith
Seth Riggs, Los Angeles
Florence Riggs, Los Angeles
Judith May, San Francisco
Jim Moses, New York City
My Studio Equipment
Cascade M20U Large Diaphragm Condenser (1)
Audio Technica AT875R Gradient Condenser (1)
Oktava MK219 Condenser (2)
Extensive music and SFX library.
Am also a theatre and on-camera actor (please visit http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0861989/). Have done ADR for feature films and TV.
Known for fast turnaround of projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact James Allen Brewer by email or phone, please click here.