Real,Strong,Bold,Wry, Friendly, Contemporary,Trustworthy,Conversational
A solid, warm, powerful and honest voice for suited for Commercial, Promo and Narration.
Friendly and compassionate, good for Hospitals, Universities, medical companies, legal and training videos.
Warm, conversational and honest with Gravitas for narration.
Funny character voices for products like Taco Bell or Burger King.
Smooth and professional for presentations or in house informational videos.
Dark and Haunting for spooky interesting copy.
High energy and upbeat for Promo material.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, East coast, Educated Southern, Downright hicksville Southern, California surfer dude, Texan, Redneck, Educated English, Cockney, Scottish, Irish, French, Russian, German, Italian, Arabic
My Voice Experience
Some current commercial credits include:
BOEING, MAKERS MARK, EPSON, YOPLAIT!, ASPEN DENTAL, JOSEPH A BANKS, HOLLYWOOD CASINOS and many more.
I've done everything from voice replacement of whole characters in horror films to Whacky characters for children s educational products, to educated representatives of upstanding colleges, to dark voices for anti-smoking campaignes, to Arabic guys in video games, to narrations for documentaries.
Narration for National Geographic: Easter Island Eclipse, Delta Divers (series)
Video Games include:
Star Wars: Forces of Corruption
Voicecasters Workshops for working VO actors.
Kalmenson and Kalmenson Workshops for Working VO actors.
Neighborhood Playhouse Performing arts
Sound editorial and supervision on over 100 films and TV Shows
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools editorial system with several microphones including Sennheiser, Rode, AKG and SURE.
I can cast your project, add FX, lay in music, mix and output final audio files to apply to your video in any spec. Including loudness limits for Broadcast. Or, I can simply provide you with a Quicktime reference file so that you can hear it against picture. That is, if there is picture. I can also direct actors, record them in my studio, or hook you in with a phone patch or source connect and you can direct while we record. There are so many possibilities.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jake Eberle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jake Eberle is a Premium subscriber.
• Jake Eberle was last active on Voice123 107 days ago