strong/confident, fun/cheerful, quirky, warm
Strong and confident voice for presentations, narration, commercial, or animated heroes.
Fun, quirky, flirty, silly, hyper voice for commercial and animation
Sexy, smooth, and deep voice for narration, commercial, and animation
Punk rock young teenage boy voice for animation
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Apalachan Southern, Southern Belle, Proper British, Cockney British, Irish, Bronx New York, Jewish New York, French, Valley Girl LA, Minnesota/Fargo
My Voice Experience
Theme park work has been mainly what I've done with The Hettema Group. I worked on Rango 4D as a voice double for Abigail Breslin. I've also work on attractions for Las Vegas, and theme parks in Spain and the Middle East.
I also worked for local restaurant commercials in the Bay Area describing sumptuous foods!
Minor Cinematic Arts
Studied VO and Musical Theatre at USC as well.
Work as a live host for Trojan Vision's award winning show CU@USC where I interviewed celebrities on a live 30min show.
I host dozens of live costume contests a year, and sit on/moderate panels at major comic book conventions across the country.
My Studio Equipment
Mic is a MXL 990
has in home booth
I am a mezzo soprano with a good belt range.
I can speak french
Big fan of and knowledgeable about comics, sci-fi, and cartoons.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jacquelyn Crinnion by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jacquelyn Crinnion is a Standard subscriber.
• Jacquelyn Crinnion was last active on Voice123 209 days ago