Professional, sexy, soothing and sassy
• Jacquelyn Appell is registered with Voice123 since 2009-07-23.
Jacquelyn Appell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jacquelyn Appell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jacquelyn Appell started his/her voice over career in 1984.
• Currently Jacquelyn Appell is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jacquelyn Appell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jacquelyn Appell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I had a client once say that I sound like his best friends Mom when he was a little kid. Authoratative but sexy. Others have called it soothing and smooth. I also do a great perky and young (with several variations from Valley Girl to Rave).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Australian, young teen girl, New York High society, Brooklyn, Mid west(Fargo).
My Voice Experience
I started in radio just after college. I worked for a large station in Denver, Colorado. I spent 2.5 years as the female sidekick on the Morning Show. I wrote, produced and acted in skits, bits, and shtick. I worked very closely with the Production Director on many local commercials and station promotions. Writing, producing and voicing.
I have been doing Podcasts, phone systems, training and sales presentations. Clients include Panasonic Avionics,
Lincoln Financial Services, Go Daddy, First National Realty, Lean Thinking Institute, McDonald's, Fox Television, The Chicago Transit Authority,
Degree in Mass Communications from the University of Denver. Improv comedy classes.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to two great studios and great Producers.
I have been a customer service manager in Healthcare and the Food Service business for many years. I have a very strong sense of professionalism and integrity. I do voice work because I love it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jacquelyn Appell by email or phone, please click here.