Rich and unique
• Jacqueline Saszi is registered with Voice123 since Dec 04, 2008.
Jacqueline Saszi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jacqueline Saszi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jacqueline Saszi started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Jacqueline Saszi is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jacqueline Saszi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jacqueline Saszi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
warm and deep, sexy and fun, smooth and professional
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Chandler, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sexy woman, young teenage girl, comforting maternal
My Voice Experience
I do not have any voice over experience yet, however, all my life I have heard I should be in radio or commercials because of my voice. I have always received compliments and been told that my voice is comforting and soothing and unique.
I have always been involved in some way with the performing arts. I have been modeling and acting since I was 5. I attended Florida State Theater School for a few semesters, but left to follow other dreams. In my job today, I work with teenagers in a treatment program and I talk all day, also on the phone to client's family members from out of state, who have also always commented on my voice.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jacqueline Saszi
Through working in the treatment community for 11 years, I have been able to be a voice over the phone offering comfort and security for parents during their time of crisis. I believe that my comforting nature and fun personality come through in my voice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jacqueline Saszi by email or phone, please click here.