English accent with warm tone.
• Jacqueline Nydam is registered with Voice123 since Feb 06, 2012.
• Jacqueline Nydam started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Jacqueline Nydam is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jacqueline Nydam was last active on Voice123 155 days ago
My voice range is from very direct (sarcastic)- Happy/Cheery, to soft with warmth and understanding. Precise pronunciation for directions, instructions etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am able to do a french accent. Parisian dialect.
My Voice Experience
I had used my voice as my work for many years, as a receptionist, and in customer service in England. I moved to the U.S. Married and raised two sons.
I had been told several times that people enjoyed listening to my voice. So when my children were old enough, I decided to take voice over lessons and start a new career.
I have an R.S.A in English Literature and Language from Swindon Technical College in England.
I have a Certificate of Medical Terminology One from Portland Community College in Oregon.
I have written and finished two fantasy/fiction books with the storyline based in England.
I am at present working part time as a QuickBooks Book Keeper, for my husband's business, and one or two other clients.
My Studio Equipment
I have an office in my home.I have Sony Sound Forge. I also have access to two studio's if needed.
Last year I attended two voice over classes - "Inside the Studio", and "Take Two" with Sharon Beirut at Rex Post recording studio in Portland, Oregon.
I am looking forward to using my voice as a new career.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Jacqueline Nydam by email or phone, please click here.