Character Specialist, Energetic, Adaptable
• Jacob Liedle is registered with Voice123 since 2010-03-04.
• Jacob Liedle started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently Jacob Liedle is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jacob Liedle was last active on Voice123 81 days ago
Strong baritone voice with a wide range, highly adaptable. Deep and clean for narrations or trailers, fun and energetic for commercials, clean cut and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English, Deep south cotton pickin' gentleman, western cowboy, drill Sergeant, British gentleman, partially drunk Irishman, Irish farmer, gruff Scottish soldier, soft-spoken Scottish gentleman, ze French, und ze German, und zis list is getting too long. I sink you get ze idea.
My Voice Experience
My professional experience is still limited to a few small projects, including: background vocals, voiceover and acting in small film projects, soloist in a celtic band.
I have had voice training in choir, experience as a soloist in a celtic band, tutoring in voice and acting, extensive personal study in music, singing, acting and voiceover.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jacob Liedle
From 2004-2009 I worked for a small film company as an Editor and Sound Engineer to produce commercials and documentaries.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jacob Liedle by email or phone, please click here.