Believable, Authoritative, Credible, Trustworthy
A distinctive, deep, rich voice capable of expressing a full range of emotion that gives life and believability to any copy.
The ability to read complex technical material and make it sound like I know what I am talking about.
Fun and bright for harder sell commercials, warm and fuzzy for narrations, instructional/professional for educational videos and presentations. Warm, friendly and sincere with an extensive range of styles and emotions that range from happy to sinister, authoritative, trusted, positive, credible and compassionate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Hemet, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish, Mexican American, British, Australian, German, Asian
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience is varied, Radio Commercials, PSA's, Narration, Movie Trailers, TV Promo's, Instructional Narration, Promotional Video's, Characters, Video Game Promotion, Documentary Narration and Audio Books.
Voice Over acting at Saddleback College, On going private lessons.
My Studio Equipment
Professional Home Studio
Marshall MXL 006 (USB Microphone)
Emulators for most microphones available on the market.
Audio-Technica ATR-2100 Microphone
Xenyx 302 Sound board
Custom built PC using Adobe Audition CS6, Sound Forge 10 Vegas Pro
Record to File,CD, Mini CD, DVD
Numerous VST & VST 3 Plugins
1,000's of sound effects
Royalty free music library.
Quick turnaround with high quality professional work.
I take direction exceptionally well
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jack Holke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jack Holke is a Standard subscriber.
• Jack Holke was last active on Voice123 216 days ago