clear trustworthy warm versatile informative happy
Dutch: mother tongue - as a voice actor I am able to speak many dialects, not only in a cartoonish way, but also in a believable manner.
English and German: not a native, but a very good knowledge and likeable pronunciation. Looking for German in a Swedish style? Rather looking for a Dutch farmer who is now living on Canadian corn fields? Or yearning for some French flux de bouche peeping through? Try me.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dutch with a southern drool, Dutch with a German accent, Dutch with an English accent, Dutch with a Swedish accent, Dutch with a Finnish accent, Dutch with a French accent, Dutch with an Italian accent, Dutch with a Danish accent, German with a dutch accent, German with an English accent, German with a French accent, German with a Finnish accent, English with a Dutch accent, English with a German accent, English with a French accent, English with a Finnish accent and many more...
My Voice Experience
Being trained and having worked as a newsreader and editor for the national Dutch radio station, I had my first voice over job in 1990. Since than I have fulfilled about 4000 assignments with just one unhappy customer (who thought Ilari was a woman).
Many years of volunteer work, reading magazines at a centre of spoken matter (for people with a reading handicap) and professional training by famous voice coaches.
My Studio Equipment
microphone Neumann TLM103
Jünger digital voice and monitor processor
I make an excellent pasta with tuna.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ilari Hoevenaars by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ilari Hoevenaars is a Premium subscriber.
• Ilari Hoevenaars was last active on Voice123 3 days ago