Native East Indian or British style Indian accent
• Ian Gons is registered with Voice123 since Feb 06, 2010.
Ian Gons does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ian Gons was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ian Gons started his/her voice over career in 1996.
• Currently Ian Gons is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ian Gons does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ian Gons was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Fun, laugh detectable, and joyful commercial style voice, deep and serious for narrations or movie trailers, professional articulation for business style presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Native Indian Accent, and it really sounds cool to listen :-) You will love it.
Indian Accent with British English pronounciations
British English pronounciations
My Voice Experience
I had done a voiceover for a small commercial in Singapore
Have numerous experience presenting business presentations for corporate audiences
Public speaking experience
Ability to immitate a Japanese person speaking English
Customer Service and Public Speaking experience
Good written and spoken English and Hindi and ability to immitate.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Ian Gons
Speak 3 languages, English, Hindi, Korean and learning Chinese and Spanish.
Avid soccer fan, Movie buff, computer geek and well travelled internationally.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Ian Gons by email or phone, please click here.