Versatile, friendly to authoritative, listens
Very flexible medium male voice. From clear narration to hard-sell announcer, from intimate to wacky characters, whatever you need for your project. Intelligent and curious, understands copy. Enjoys medical, pharmaceutical, and technical scripts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Southeast Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Almost any dialect you need, given time to prepare. But if you want a dialect to sound credible to listeners who actually speak that way, hire someone who lives or lived there. :)
My Voice Experience
Full time voice talent since 1989. Commercials, narration, training, medical, pharmaceutical, technical, on hold, phone systems. Listens to your needs.
College degree in telecommunications. Background in choral music and acting. Thousands of voiceover jobs since 1989.
My Studio Equipment
Large, quiet, acoustically dry isolation booth. Shure KSM-44, AKG 414, and ElectroVoice RE-20 microphones. DW Fearn mic preamp patched directly into Lynx L22 sound card. Musicam PrimaLT ISDN Codec.
Former radio station chief engineer. Built and maintain current studio. Expert recording, editing, mixing, and audio production. Top quality gear. Your audio will sound good.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Ian Alexander by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ian Alexander is a Standard subscriber.
• Ian Alexander was last active on Voice123 136 days ago