Guy next door; Character specialist; as needed
• Howard Lewis is registered with Voice123 since Mar 28, 2010.
Howard Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Howard Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Howard Lewis started his/her voice over career in 1976.
• Currently Howard Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Howard Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Howard Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tends toward the warm and deep from extensive acting and voice production experience; but can be sexy and fun in character; have done smooth and professional, as well.
I have a very versatile voice for a variety of clients including those who need the "street" (ebonics) sound or character.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northeastern USA, Southern, Caribbean, Professorial, Business-like, Masher, Used Car Salesman, Street, Tour Guide's Streaming Narrative, etc.
My Voice Experience
Produced Voice-Over-Music ads for Ware's Store in Newburgh, NY (1975-76).
I've been On-Air Talent and Voice-Over-Music (VOM)Producer for WDCC-FM Stereo 100, Pougkeepsie, NY (1976-78); and for WXXU 1300-AM in Cocoa, FL (1995-98).
Did Live Remote Broadcasts for WXXU (1996-97).
Produced recorded promotions for Summer Day Camps in Paterson, NJ (1995 and 2000)
Many characters in plays and other performances consistently since 1976.
Dutchess Community College, Poughkeepsie, NY (COMMUNICATIONS AND MEDIA ARTS); Empire State Youth Theatre Institute, Albany, NY (THEATRE AND TELEVISION PRODUCTION, Empire State College/State University of NY; Cable Access Producer Training, CABLEVISION OF MONMOUTH COUNTY, Wall Township, Monmouth Co., NJ.
My Studio Equipment
Do not own audio engineering equipment, but have access to studios owned by friends and associates in St. Augustine who are recording engineers.
I currently provide streaming narrative for live tours in St. Augustine; Live Performances of Chants, Poetry, and Storytelling at School Assembly Programs and College Lyceums accompanying myself on the African djembe drum.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Howard Lewis by email or phone, please click here.