Animated, Conversational, Believable, Versatile
My voice lends well to a variety of styles, from animated to soft spoken. Believable, caring, classy, friendly, genuine, guy next door, energetic, informative, mature motivational, narrative, natural, sincere, smooth, sophisticated, storytelling, strong, technical, thoughtful, upbeat, uplifting and warm are terms often described for my voice. I am flexible and take direction well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern U.S., Southern U.S., British, Australian
My Voice Experience
My warm and conversational voice works for all kinds of commercials, industrials, narrations, and storytelling. I have been a voice-over and rock radio air-personality talent for over 18 years. Although I specialize in soft and medium sell deliveries, I can also deliver hard sell voice-overs.
B.A. Broadcasting/Journalism - University of Detroit
Industry experience at WCSX-FM Detroit, MI, WBEX-AM Chillicothe, OH, WKLT/WKLZ-FM Traverse City, MI
I've attended various workshops and acted in stage and film.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - Sennheiser MD421
Computer & Software - PC, Adobe Audition 3
Special Equipment - AKG K240DF Headphones, Mackie and Behringer Mixers and Monitors, M-Audio Soundcard/Interfaces/MIDI, Various Soft-Synths, ETA Power Conditioning
I am also a drummer, singer, composer, and have supplied music for video productions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Howard Byrne by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Howard Byrne is a Standard subscriber.
Howard Byrne does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Howard Byrne was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Howard Byrne does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Howard Byrne was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.