Deep, Fast Hard Sell to Deep Slow Soft Sell
• Hollywood Hendrix is registered with Voice123 since Jun 18, 2004.
Hollywood Hendrix does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Hollywood Hendrix was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Hollywood Hendrix started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Hollywood Hendrix is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Hollywood Hendrix does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Hollywood Hendrix was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Vocal performance varies as to preferred client request. Delivery can be very hardsell for Auto Dealerships and Nightclubs, to very soft for Jewelry stores and other mellow retailers. All very professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, British, Australian, Afro American, Redneck
My Voice Experience
I have been in broadcasting (radio mainly) since I was sixteen years old. I have been in the full time voice-over/production business since launching Hollywood Hendrix Productions in 1995. I currently have clients ranging from Car Dealerships, Nightclubs, Major Concert Tours, Electronics Stores and other businesses to radio and TV stations all over the country. I am currently retired from D.J.ing, but, I still do voice tracking for radio stations across the country. My main background for most of my career has been in the Top 40 format. However, I did have great success in the mid 90s in the country music format and even garnering a CMA nomination for country radio personality of the year from the Country Music Association in 1995 before launching my voice over/production business full time. I'm also currently a television morning traffic reporter for NBC/Nashville WSMV TV.
My training consists of stints at Radio Stations from Tennessee to Alabama, to Connecticut to Chicago.
My Studio Equipment
My studio consists of all of the latest technology available. My main editing studio used for daily productin is Pro Tools.
I also do voice tracking, on-hold, voice narration, voice greetings, and all other aspects of voiceover work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Hollywood Hendrix by email or phone, please click here.