Character/Cartoon, Mysterious, Upbeat, Neutral
• Hollis Zemany is registered with Voice123 since Aug 02, 2007.
• Hollis Zemany started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Hollis Zemany is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Hollis Zemany was last active on Voice123 267 days ago
Youthful and energetic for character and cartoons, for all English-derived and American accents. Up-beat and perky for commercial and other advertisement mediums. Sexy and mysterious for video games, commercial, and other mediums. Neutral for phone or informational recordings (young adult female). Character and neutral for audio books, et al. THE GENRE IN WHICH I AM MOST WANTED for voice over work is children's entertainment, cartoony/bubbly/etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Any from the afore mentioned list.
My Voice Experience
14+ years acting experience
2+ years PROFESSIONAL voice over experience
Voice over work: 2 CARTOONS, 1 IN-FLIGHT informational recording (Australian accent), 3 radio commercials, 1 t.v. commercial (Southern American accent, South Carolina).
My husband is an opera singer from Australia, and he teaches cartoon voice over workshops during the summer hiatus in Queensland, AU. Needless to say, we work with each other a lot on our voices.
I studied theatre & film, with concentration of voice manipulation at Washington & Jefferson College. Attended numerous voice over seminars, and several workshops in New York City as well as Hollywood, CA.
All of my voice over work experience has been obtained thus far from the folks I networked with at these seminars and workshops.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Hollis Zemany
I am a teacher in addition to an actor. I teach theatre, English, and film acting to my students. One specialty is character acting. I enjoy one-woman theatre shows, where not only my command of various pitches and voices come into play, but where body manipulation and contortion is critical for the performance as well.
I have also developed a Drama Therapy workshop for students with Autism. The exploration and limitless benefits of the theatre for these students enhance their creativity and awakens new possibilities for many high and low-functioning autistic students.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Hollis Zemany by email or phone, please click here.