BRITISH FEMALE, WARM, FRIENDLY, BBC ENGLISH VOICE
• Helen Rupert-British is registered with Voice123 since Sep 16, 2010.
• Helen Rupert-British started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Helen Rupert-British is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Helen Rupert-British was last active on Voice123 89 days ago
A British native, HELEN RUPERT was born and raised in ENGLAND, lived in LONDON and is currently living in the United States.
Received Pronunciation - no regional dialect
Her natural BRITISH ENGLISH ACCENT is CLEAR, WARM and SINCERE for documentaries.
UPBEAT, BUBBLY and PERSUASIVE for commercials.
PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY and WELCOMING for telephony.
Is FUN and EXPRESSIVE for zany, unusual reads.
PRECISE, AUTHORATATIVE and EASILY UNDERSTOOD for educational or corporate narration.
Helen is often chosen when a SOFT, SMOOTH, REASSURING, MOTHERLY VOICEOVER is needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young CHILDREN'S VOICES, CARTOON VOICES (nice or nasty!)
Various characters for video games. (dramatic or comedic)
My Voice Experience
Helen is now the voice for BABY SIGN AND LEARN (British version) for iPad and iPhone.
Helen's voice has been heard on commercial television
and also on radio. Her voice has been chosen for promo
work and telephony. She has also had great fun
performing voiceovers on music tracks.
Helen recently provided voiceover work for Essence of London and narration for animated film work in Los Angeles.
Helen's voice has represented exclusive hotels in LONDON'S WEST END.
Helen's initial voice training and work was as a BRITISH TELECOM OPERATOR. Her calming voice was heard by the British public when they dialed 999 for emergency services.
Helen taught English to young school children, and spent many hours STORY TELLING. She will always do voiceover work involving children.
She has done voiceovers in the legal field and is familiar with legal terminology.
Her most recent voice over coaching has been with the excellent John Matthew - Los Angeles
Helen is a VOICEOVER PROFESSIONAL WORKING INTERNATIONALLY
My Studio Equipment
Helen's studio contains all the necessary audio
equipment to deliver broadcast quality sound. She
records with a Neumann TLM 103 mic and Pro Tools.
Works with all time zones
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Helen Rupert-British by email or phone, please click here.