smooth, relaxing, wry, honest, deep, clear, bright
• Heidi Heyns is registered with Voice123 since Jun 15, 2007.
• Heidi Heyns started his/her voice over career in 1988.
• Currently Heidi Heyns is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Heidi Heyns was last active on Voice123 127 days ago
smooth and professional, sexy and seductive, authoritative and commanding, squeaky, silly and dramatic, fun character voices for audio books, engaging and spirited for audio books...always animated and joyful for children's audio books, clean, animated and bright for animation, low and sexy for commercials, upbeat and bright for commercials, smooth, professional and energetic for promos, clear-professional and low for narration, fun and engaging for promos, energetic and sexy for commercials, professional and smooth for presentations and voice mail and on-hold messages, animated and carefree for commercials and animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a down Under dialect from Australia, a Posh British accent, cockney, Valley Girl, Northern US as in the Dakotas and Minnesota, I can do Midwestern, Southern, California Stoner, I can do Virginia drawl and Georgia Peach, and Louisiana Redneck
My Voice Experience
Radio called me from a very early age...though first I became a Club DJ. In college was when I first discovered my voice and my natural affinity for radio and voiceover work.
While working commercially I was still attending college and on the air at the college station as well.
I discovered that not only could I do any voice over work needed, I could also WRITE and PRODUCE voice recordings and commercials AND I enjoyed it!
Eventually I was doing mostly voiceover and copywriting...then while at KWOD 106.5 in Sacramento I began Writing, Producing and Voicing the "Heineken Modern Music Minute" two-times a day every day!
I've done a wide variety of work including volunteering for The LIghthouse for the Blind, an on-air voice over reading service for visually impaired listeners.
I"ve worked for an On-Hold service in PHiladelphia. Also worked for Toyota of Connecticut...PreviCare Medical on the East Coast, Sacramento Capitol Athletic Club,
Volvo, AT&T, among others!
I was a Radio and Television Minor in college but eventually turned my full focus onto broadcast media production and voiceover.
I worked with Michael Coleman at WBZ in Boston to perfect my sound and generate a great radio voice and radio personality demo!
I've been an actress and a voice actress since about the age of FOUR which is why my Southern Accent is so non-existent.
I've worked as a print journalist combining my interest in sales with my ability to speak clearly and effectively to create activity-generating on-air promos for a club I created around my column...a Sex Column!
Currently I am looking to recreate that experience again and build another women's club around a Sex Column.
My Studio Equipment
I have easy breezy access to a nearby studio. I am adept at cutting and splicing old analog as well as digital editing. I can do tempo cutting, dual channel playing around, flanges and whatever other silly, fun or normal special effects added in post-production.
As a Life and Happiness Coach, I incorporate my certifications and training as a Laughter Yoga professional and bring a degree of lightheartedness to everything that I do...stress runs away from laughter!
and I have a Laughter call daily that keeps me relaxed and happy and READY for ANYTHING!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Heidi Heyns by email or phone, please click here.