Bubbly, Energetic, Caring, Professional, Character
Confident, Professional and Motivational for business presentations and corporate videos.
Upbeat, Energetic, Fun and Inviting for Commercials.
Smooth and Natural for Narration.
Clear, Educated and Instructive for Tutorials.
Variety of voice styles for animation, video games and audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Southern Accent, Standard British Accent, Cockney Accent, Standard Irish Accent, Girl Next Door, Valley Girl, Comic and Character,
My Voice Experience
I am an Equity Actor in New York City, and coming from a theatre background I love the different qualities that can be expressed when doing voiceover work.
I have done a variety of different voiceover contracts ranging from Tutorials, to Educational Videos, Promotional and Corporate Presentations, Charity and Fundraiser Campaigns as well as Commercial Content.
One of my voice over contract videos was also featured at a TED Conference, with the founder of LifeVest Inside, Orly Wahba.
Bachelor's Degree from Arizona State University - Theatre
I also take part in workshops and seminars throughout NYC.
My Studio Equipment
I record on Adobe's professional recording software using a Blue Snowball microphone in a sound enhanced environment, through acoustic wall paneling.
I am professional actor located in New York City, taking part in theatrical and on-camera productions.
I also do promotional event and spokesperson work, and can also be available for live demos, presentations and talks.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Heather Huff by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Heather Huff is a Standard subscriber.
Heather Huff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Heather Huff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Heather Huff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Heather Huff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.