Velvety, Resonant, Energetic & Fun!
warm and deep for narrations
sexy and fun for commercials
professional for presentations
Others call me: Theatrical, Animated, Sweet
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Austin, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Leander, Central Texas, Hill Coutry, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
There is a lot to say about my voice over experience since it spans over 10 years. I went to college with my eyes set on Broadway! Aching to get on stage, I performed shows in New Jersey and Philadelphia, hoping my next stop was New York City! But, I took a detour back to Texas where my parents were living and never made it back. Instead, I began performing in shows at the Dallas Theater Center at Turtle Creek and Circle Theater at Sundance Square in Fort Worth.
When I began to have children, I realized that all of the rehearsal time away from the house took away the love I had for acting. I so badly wanted to continue acting, without leaving my children in the evenings. That's when I discovered Voice Acting.
I researched as much as I could about voice acting. I took a class to learn about what was needed to break into the biz. I already had the acting experience, all I needed was recording equipment and a demo!
In the time I have been doing voice work, I have worked on video games with Hollywood talent, commercials marketing anything from bunions on your feet to the carpet you walk on with those bunion feet, training material for Apple, Inc, iOS Apps and now Audiobooks!
Over 10 years later (and now six children, later) I have a home studio and have maintained my love of acting over the years, through voice acting.
Mason Gross School of the Arts
Voice Acting for Actors with Bob Michaels
The Awesome Audiobooks 2012 Webinar
Blackboard Collaborate Virtual Instructor
My Studio Equipment
Logitech USB Headset
Digidesign - MBox2
Currently, I am an Instructor for Apple, Inc. I record training material and teach live and virtual classes on a regular basis.
Most recently I booked a video for Glad Trash Bags and a commercial with Boston Medical Group. Both were through Voice123.
Additionally, I was contacted by a client that I worked with through Voice123 in the past. They were producing another commercial and contacted me directly.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Hazel Beasley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Hazel Beasley is a Standard subscriber.
• Hazel Beasley was last active on Voice123 45 days ago