Clear, warm, persuasive, attention-getter.
Warm, friendly yet authoritative, convincing. From documentaries to son-et-lumiere shows, from horror film promos to religious albums, I do enjoy a fair flexibility.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• English - Indian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Bengali: Standard, Bangladeshi
My Voice Experience
Easily the most-travelled Indian broadcaster, Harish has journeyed through 31 countries and mingled with Indian settlers there, while mostly on professional assignments.
By any yardstick, I could be called the foremost Voice Artiste of India.
No less than 20,000 recordings to date - including radio-TV commercials, documentaries, corporate videos, TV promos & recaps, in-flight VOs;
Some 45 (spoken word) recordings for music albums;
India's first audio book;
Narration of short stories with SFX & music for web downloads;
A course in English Phonetics at the Little Theatre Workshop, Bombay.
Nearly daily vocal exercises.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer condenser mike;
Software: Neuendo, Vegas, SoundForge.
I am Stage Compère:
A compère with a unique combination of style, substance & humour, I have compèred no less than 250 events for most major Indian music artistes, industrialists, politicians around the world – including 135 concerts for Lata Mangeshkar - India's most celebrated singer - in 21 countries.
Some of the prestigious venues I have compèred at are: Sydney Opera House, the Royal Albert Hall, Shrine Auditorium, LA (Oscars), JKF Centre for the Performing Arts & Constitution Hall, (both Washington DC), Madison Square Garden (NY), Maple Leaf Gardens (Toronto), Alexandria Palace Hall (London) etc.
I am a writer:
- Corporate videos.
- Written biography of India's most celebrated singer: 'In Search of Lata Mangeshkar'.
- At present, writing a screenplay.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Harish Bhimani by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Harish Bhimani is a Premium subscriber.
• Harish Bhimani has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours