Confident, Smart, Sarcastic, Soft, Warm, Feminine
Professional, Full-Time Voice Talent.
I'm skilled in delivering detailed copy, foreign words, technical jargon and medical text. Clients often choose me for my "intelligent" delivery--I help express what your words actually mean, and make your project sound human.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Allentown, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I speak in unaccented American English. I can also give you authentic Texas, Southeastern US, and New York accents. I also have professional training and experience working in accents including Standard British (RP), Cockney, Russian, French, Italian, Irish and Middle Eastern/Arabic.
My Voice Experience
I'm a full-time VO talent with nearly 20 years of experience.
Contact me directly for a custom demo and join my list of recent clients:
American Cancer Society
United Health Care
Women's Health Connecticut
Green Mountain Power
Jimmy Buffett's Radio Margaritaville
New York's 92nd St. Y
Port Authority of New York City
and many more.
B.A. in Radio/TV/Film from University of North Texas. NYC & LA coaches for commercial VO, narration, audio book, acting and accents include Marice Tobias, Nancy Wolfson, Bob Verlaque, Paul Liberti, Robin Miles, Amanda Quaid, Lainie Cooke, Arista Baltronis and Barry Shapiro.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103, Sennheiser MKH 415, Avalon 737, Roland Quad Capture, Pro Tools, Mac G5.
Most projects can be delivered within 24 hours, or less.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Haneen Arafat by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Haneen Arafat is a Standard subscriber.
• Haneen Arafat was last active on Voice123 15 days ago