Real, Warm, Lite, Friendly, Upbeat, Fun & Quirky
• Hail Wilson is registered with Voice123 since Dec 11, 2006.
Hail Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Hail Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Hail Wilson started his/her voice over career in 1980.
• Currently Hail Wilson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Hail Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Hail Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
For spots that are poignant, done in the first person with that one-on-one connection, voice talent Hail Wilson has a real, warm, friendly, conversational, compassionate, whimsical, engaging, upbeat, fun and quirky delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
In a style all my own, I can perform elderly male, nagging housewife, hillbilly, and the mentally challenged person characterizations to name a few.
My Voice Experience
I got my start in radio in 1980, then when the bug hit, I migrated to voiceovers...commercials, narration, on-hold messages, websites, and e-learning.
Voiceover workshops, voice coaching, and continued participation in seminars...anything to keep honing my skills.
My Studio Equipment
I work out of my home studio, utilizing the Behringer XENYX1204FX Board and the Audio Technica AT2020. The audio editing software is Audacity 123, with which I can deliver edited and finished voice track, add music and sound effects
Honing acting skills in community theatre as Alvin T. Patterson in "Annie Warbucks". Also played the part of Bob Cratchett in "A Christmas Carol".
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Hail Wilson by email or phone, please click here.