Huge range, character & accent specialist.
• Barry O'Hara is registered with Voice123 since Sep 23, 2009.
Barry O'Hara does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Barry O'Hara was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Barry O'Hara started his/her voice over career in 2002.
• Currently Barry O'Hara is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Barry O'Hara does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Barry O'Hara was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My normal voice is pretty unattractive and run of the mill, it's when I modify my voice/accent that I really come into my own.
I can do many different accents with an rare authenticity that is akin to greats like Alistair McGowan and Rory Bremner.
I have done a lot of vocal work for animations, a testament to my range would be creating 13 different character voices for one single production, with not one person who's ever seen it believing they were all me.
I am an experienced actor as well, and I thrive when involved in character creation. My vocal skills can truly shine when required to come up with a sound or a style that is quirky and unique.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Especially brilliant at...........
Middle Class UK,
Upper Class UK,
Scottish (can hone in on typical Glaswegian),
Deep South USA,
USA teen style,
USA New York,
Irish (Great range, from Dublin to Northern Ireland).
Strange creature/cartoon style voices are also a speciality.
My Voice Experience
Studio voiceover & character recordings for.........
Voice over dubbing for small independent film.
Various acting jobs for short films and also The Roundhouse London.
Performed character voices for several Computer Games, including games for Codemasters, SCEE (Sony London), Jagex, and Bizarre Creations.
BA in English with Digital Publishing.
MA in Sound Engineering.
Have pursued voice over & acting career throughout education, supplementing this with various short courses from the likes of City Lit & The Roundhouse London.
Attended Gary Terzza's VOMasterclass in 2006.
My Studio Equipment
Access to a complete recording studio via my work with The Roundhouse Studios.
* Roland vs 2480 24 track hard disk recorder
* Roland vs 1680 16 track hard disk recorder
* Apple Mac G4 and G3 running Logic Platinum,
Cubase, and Pro Tools.
Mics: Neuman U87, AKG C3000s, & D112Sure SM57s + 58s
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Barry O'Hara by email or phone, please click here.