Character specialist, and mid-30s, mothers, accent
• Gwendolyn Jensen-Woodard is registered with Voice123 since Dec 03, 2007.
• Gwendolyn Jensen-Woodard started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Gwendolyn Jensen-Woodard is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Gwendolyn Jensen-Woodard was last active on Voice123 270 days ago
I believe I can do most of the female voices 15+. I can be warm and smooth for narrations, fun for commercials, and professional for business areas of voice acting.
I speak American English fluently, am able to read and speak Spanish. I can do all of the continental American dialects, British and Irish accents, and am willing to try other for voice work. I am also able to sound young and peppy all the way through to old and infirm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Bellingham, Everett, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (American and British), Russian, Spanish, German, Deep American Southern, Irish, Indian, Boston,other (if I hear it, I can do it)
My Voice Experience
Lady Byron is in her 50's and runs a lucrative business, but not in Ethical ways.
101 Lady Byron
102 Lady Bryon
103 Lady Byron
104 Lady Byron
105 Lady Byron
Broken Sea Audio Produtions
Recurring as Kirinia (eps 3-12, 2-06)
Many single roles
Natalie "Tech Support Converstations" (several)
Lily (of the Valley) "A Work in Progress IV"
Lily (of the Valley) "Eyes on the Sparrow" I, II, III
Lady in Black-recurring
Various characters in several audio dramas on the internet. Those groups include: Pendant Audio Productions, Circus-13, Broken Sea Audio Productions, Darker Projects, Misfits Audio, and Gypsy Audio (which I own)
While in college I did perform in Shakespeare, and a short medical training film, in which I acted and did the voice over work. Earlier in life, I performed in several theatrical works, and did some voice over narration for a student film.
My Studio Equipment
Stand alone alesis microphone.
I have a degree in Nursing and am very familiar and comfortable with medical terms and language. I also have a BA in English.
I wrote an episode and 1/2 of Buffy Between the Lines, the podcast audio drama for season one.
I have produced a short, parody of James Bond, including writing the script.
I am the writer, director, producer and post-producer of "TamLynn: PI".
I am co-writer of a new series "Stargazers"
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Gwendolyn Jensen-Woodard by email or phone, please click here.