warm, soothing, sensual, upbeat, rhythmic, clear
• Guylaine Gamble is registered with Voice123 since Oct 29, 2009.
• Guylaine Gamble started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Guylaine Gamble is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Guylaine Gamble was last active on Voice123 78 days ago
Depending on audience, scenario, and purpose my voice can adapt to the required situation. It can be warm and sensual, smooth & professional, upbeat,energetic, and fun with French accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles/Tarzana, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am bilingual French/English and can do several French accents - sensual or comic - I also speak basic Spanish and Italian.
My Voice Experience
As a natural communicator I enjoy using my voice and speech variations to communicate effectively in a variety of different situations. Professionally I have worked with French charter airline company and was assigned the French/English Passenger calls, notifications, flight boarding terminal announcer in the Tom Bradley LAX terminal. In education I have role played situations for a French learning program, sang and recorded children's songs, and play acted and read many childrens' stories and scripts to a captivated audience. Have entertained family and friends with goofy French accent comedy. I enjoy acting and have used my skills in plays and in the classroom as a teacher for many years. I enjoy the intuitive creative process and being in the flow. I consider myself a professional, motivated and driven person and a fast learner and would love to use my natural abilities and be of service.
The bulk of my voice training has been in the classroom environment as a teacher. As an educator using my voice was my most important tool to capture students' attention, motivate and fuel enthusiasm, read poetry and other children's stories, as well as sing children's song in French & English. I have been involved in some plays. I also enjoy writing, translation and interpreting. I am a life learner with a BA in progress in Creative Writing and English and a French Baccalaureate and AA in English Literature. Have an eagle eye for proofreading and editing as well.
My Studio Equipment
Access to home recording studio equipment, in-house microphone & editing software on
I am a professional person and give 100% to the job at hand. I am a quick, intuitive & intelligent learner and enjoy new challenges. Besides English & French I can also work in basic Spanish & Italian as I have conversational skills and can take on accents easily.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Guylaine Gamble by email or phone, please click here.