Deep voice, for any presentation or description.
• Gus R. Colson is registered with Voice123 since Feb 09, 2010.
Gus R. Colson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gus R. Colson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Gus R. Colson started his/her voice over career in 1991.
• Currently Gus R. Colson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Gus R. Colson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gus R. Colson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations,
serious and deep when needed
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
mexican accent, english accent,
My Voice Experience
announcer on radio and TV stations, radio and TV commercials, voice for videos, translations, product presentations, presenter, bilingual, English and Spanish
Several courses in theater and speech over 25 years of career
My Studio Equipment
AKG microphones and headphones, BEHRINGER mixer, DBX parametric equalizers, BBE maximizer, DIGITECH vocalist,FOSTEX professional DAT.
PC COMPUTER FOR RECORDING.
Professional speaker for over 25 years, with ability to speak Spanish and English, with stress, intonation and diction required. Several studies of theater and speech
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Gus R. Colson by email or phone, please click here.