young, comedic, real, smart, quirky, offbeat
young and energetic for commercials, either earnest or dry. quirky and comedic, offbeat guy next door.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
non-regional American English, New England, New York, Boston, standard British, Irish, Scottish
My Voice Experience
I've been acting since high school and have an extensive theatre and film resume, but have more recently been formally training for voiceover. I've taken multiple classes and workshops and am auditioning on a regular basis in NYC, where I'm based.
BA Theatre from SUNY Albany, trained with Marla Kirban and Bruce Kronenberg in NYC, taken multiple workshops with voiceover pro's such as Carrie Faverty, Yvonne Perry, Chas Cowing, and Brooke Thomas.
My Studio Equipment
For home equipment I have the Blue Snowball USB microphone and Audacity. Also the iPhone app, iAudition.
I also have access to a full digital recording studio.
Unknown - Click here to ask Griffin DuBois
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Griffin DuBois by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Griffin DuBois is a Standard subscriber.
• Griffin DuBois was last active on Voice123 9 days ago