Genuine, Conversational, Bright, Approachable
• Gretchen Paxton is registered with Voice123 since Jun 30, 2011.
• Gretchen Paxton started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Gretchen Paxton is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Gretchen Paxton was last active on Voice123 18 days ago
Conversational, warm, bright, and approachable for commercial work.
Clear, compassionate, and call to action oriented for narration, and documentary.
Engaging story telling, entertaining, and versatile plus sweet and motherly for children's audio books.
Professional, conversational, and precise for e-learning and training with experience in medical/ IT related training pieces.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Nashville and Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Mid-West (no accent), Southern TN, Charleston SC, KY, Irish, British, several voices used for sounds in video games and for children's audio books.
My Voice Experience
After graduating from college with a degree in Electronic Media I began working in a recording studio and soon came face to mic with the wonderful world of voice overs!
I started doing voice overs for Video Games and Commercials and have since expanded into Audio books, Promos, Internet Radio, Trainings, IVR, and Self Guided Tours.
Turns out all those years of drama classes and writing books have paid off after all!
Voice Over and Acting Training and Education
B.F.A. Electronic Media from College Conservatory of Music - University of Cincinnati (audio/video production)
Commercial and Character Voice Over Classes with Joe Loesch
Acting for Film with Steve Flannigan
Voice Over Training for Audio Books with Bette Zoller and Joe Loesch
Major in Drama
Drama classes all through elementary and high school including several lead roles
Private drama classes at Playhouse in the Park
Technical, Creative and Copy Writing Training
Wrote and produced copy for commercial radio, TV, and print for three businesses as Marketing Director.
Professional experience in technical and business writing primarily for healthcare, software development, and IT fields.
Currently writing historical fiction novel - King
Wrote and illustrated The Mystery Tree
Major in Creative Writing
Won $500 in writing contest based on readers votes
My Studio Equipment
Full details to come here ...
On camera and Print Talent Experience
Entertainment Industry Experience and Training (Recording Studio, TV, Internet, Live).
Experience creating copy, directing, engineering, producing, and as talent.
Work with children, animals, and others well.
Several years professional experience in software development, IT, and healthcare.
Author and professional writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Gretchen Paxton by email or phone, please click here.