trendy, crisp, hip, precise, adaptable
• Greg Willis is registered with Voice123 since Dec 30, 2008.
• Greg Willis started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Greg Willis is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Greg Willis was last active on Voice123 51 days ago
My voice has been called trendy and hip by jocks at the radio station where my voice is frequently used in commercials. I have a rounded, professional-sounding voice and I can easily change it depending on the mood of the script. I can sound sultry or I can sound really energetic depending on the project. For the most part, my voice is bold and straight-forward when I initially read a script.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I typically read straight-forwardly in my professional radio voice, though I can also do accents and impersonations thanks to years of acting courses. I can sound young, old, gay, straight, British, Southern, and many more. I'm great at sounding really enthusiastic and young!
My Voice Experience
The bulk of the voice over work I have done has been for San Francisco's Energy 92.7 FM, an independent dance music radio station with a niche sound and audience. My voice has been used for many commercials and sales promos for Energy 92.7. There have been many projects where I have written the script, recorded my voice, and produced the final commercial to go on air. I have the ability to do post-production on my voice in a professional studio.
I graduated San Francisco State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Radio & Television from the Broadcast and Electronic Arts Department. I spent three semesters actively involved in KSFS, the campus radio station at San Francisco State, where I voiced my own show and produced my own promos and short audio documentaries. I took many acting classes in my youth and have studied media and communications a great deal, through college and through my involvement with the non-profit organization Youth Radio in the East Bay Area.
My Studio Equipment
I can record my voice and edit it via a home set up with Audacity.
My voice over skills are a direct result of my professional work for radio commercials and sales promos for Energy 92.7, as well as my experience hosting my own college radio show for three college semesters and my experience with stage acting. My other professional skills related to voice over work include my ability to edit and produce voice work using audio editing software, including ProTools, Sound Forge, Ableton Live, and Adobe Audition.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Greg Willis by email or phone, please click here.