Warm, authoritative, comforting, upscale
• Greg Shea is registered with Voice123 since Dec 03, 2012.
• Greg Shea started his/her voice over career in 2003.
• Currently Greg Shea is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Greg Shea was last active on Voice123 77 days ago
My voice has been described as deep, reassuring, warm, powerful, comforting, trustworthy, upscale, mature, smooth.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Irish, German, French, British, Russian, "Boston," southern US.
My Voice Experience
My work covers television and radio commercials for insurance companies, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, AAA Car Insurance, Delta Dental of Massachusetts, financial institutions, Putnam Investments/New England Patriots, luxury car dealers, Herb Chambers Lexus, multi-national corporations, TE Connectivity, financial software, Investor 360.
Long form work includes Bank of America and AMEX, documentaries, and the New England Aquarium and the National Park Service.
I've done children's audio books with Scholastic, animated film characters, and sanf dor DeAngelo's Sandwich Shops. A national spot for the National Institutes of Health won me a New England Emmy in 2011.
All since 2003 in the Boston area.
My voice comes from singing in bands, I'm a musician, an Emmy award winning actor, I do theater and have a background in stand-up comedy so I have great comedic timing.
I've been a video producer for 30 years and I'm a n Avid editor.
My Studio Equipment
I can record, a Blue Yeti mic in to my Mac, have recorded for many clients.
Guitars, bass, saxophone, keys, all available.eing a produ
Being a producer myself gives me a feel for what the client and producers who hire me are expecting from me in terms of both performance and professionalism.
I've never worked a corporate job, have always been on my own, so I know about getting things done, on time. Motivation, drive, and a bit of perfectionism helps.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Greg Shea by email or phone, please click here.