Young Hip Casual Deep Offbeat
Deep, smooth, easy, trusting, calm, also described as young, hip and casual.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Calm soothing narrator, Beat Poet Voice, "Valley" Talk, Professional Radio DJ, Announcer, Wedding MC, Gruff Blues voice / Louis Armstrong, American trying to sound French, Spanish or Italian, Dad/Fatherly voice
My Voice Experience
Audio Producer / On-Air Personality
Radio Programmer • Sound Technician • Audio Editor
SUMMARY of QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 15 years of radio programming and production experience
• Exceptional organizational and troubleshooting skills, highly adaptable.
ON-AIR PROGRAMMER / AUDIO PRODUCER
KBCS 91.3FM 2000 to present
• Record, edit, and program weekly music radio show
• Produce testimonial spots for KBCS promotions
• Set-up PA and DJ equipment with New Years Eve Event 2010
• Assisted setup for live remote broadcast during Decibel Festival 2009
BOARD OPERATOR / AUDIO PRODUCTION
Sandusky Radio: KWJZ 98.9FM
• Operated board for evening jazz programming and new music show, City Lights
• Answered 6-line phone during board operating
• Entered new members into database program
• Responded to listener e-mails
• Edited and uploaded weekly podcasts of studio interviews
PRODUCTION DIRECTOR / ON-AIR PROGRAMMER
• Maintained recording studios and equipment
• Trained new interns, volunteers and staff with audio production
• Organized production spots for sponsors
• Produced Public Service Announcements
• Trafficked PSAs, promos, sponsorships messages, EBS tests
• Programmed weekly eclectic and alternative rock punk show
• Managed recording and production for outreach events and remote broadcasts
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT / ON-AIR PROGRAMMER
• Assistant to Production Director
• Produced PSAs, recorded interviews and visiting in-studio music performances • Programmed weekly eclectic alternative rock show
AM 1250 (now Radio Disney)
• Assisted Production Director with studio recordings and final production of spots for educational programming
• Assisted Traffic Coordinator with scheduling and tracking spots
I've been producing music and public affairs radio programs with non-profit, public, community, and college radio stations since 1989.
KSCU,103.3FM in Santa Clara was my first start in on-air radio production. Creating music programming around local talent and visiting artists, I produced shows, spots, and coordinated interviews.
As Production Director for KDVS in Davis, CA, I produced interviews, station spots, PSAs and trained new programmers on studio equipment. Organized and collaborated with community organizations for radio promotions and productions. Covered countless hours of music programming.
Grabbed onto KBCS 91.3FM in Bellevue/Seattle around 1999 and been producing a 2-hour weekly music program featuring new electronic music and dub creations. Schedule and produce interviews with local and visiting artists. Also produce station spots and assist with feature promotions.
Early 2000s, I was hired on as Board Operator for 98.9FM at the time Smooth Jazz, now the Click. Running board for City Lights and New Music. Edited pre-record interviews using Audition. Interviews were website podcast features. Worked with Production Director on editing commercial spots using ACID.
I graduated with a BA in Art Studio with a minor in Rhetoric and Communications with a focus in mass media and technological arts.
My professional voice work consists of phone services, radio programming, documentary narration, local television advertisements, and online video.
My Current on-air music program:
Friday nights 11pm to 1am
featuring electronic music and dub.
My Studio Equipment
Personal studio includes:
Mac Mini Intel Duo
MacBook Intel Core Du
CD/DVD burning capabilites
Sound Studio 3, Ableton LIVE 9, and Audition.
I am a Property Project Manager at Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue.
I am an Events Coordinator for independent and non-profit organizations.
I am a video editor.
I have been a Tech Educator and Youth Media Educator.
I support media education and enjoy working with projects around arts technology and education.
I am a WA State Certified Notary.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Gregory D'Elia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gregory D'Elia is a Standard subscriber.
Gregory D'Elia does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gregory D'Elia was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gregory D'Elia does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gregory D'Elia was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.