Characters, Fun, Dynamic, Relaxed, Honest
NATURAL SPEAKING VOICE:
Standard American English with a light hint of Northern New Jersey.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Kermit the Frog, New York City, Northern New Jersey, Southern, Redneck, Wiry Hillbilly, Texas, General British, Cockney, Upper-class British, Brash Guy, Santa Clause, Garbage Man, Dorky Guy, Alpha Male, Military Drill Sargent, Lady with Smoker's Voice, Old Stuffy Man, Snobby Man, Evil Creatures, Bad Guys, Professional, Announcer, News Anchor, Batty Old British Lady, Superhero, Skater Dude, Surfer Dude, Radio DJ, and more...
My Voice Experience
I grew up listening to, and emulating, radio dramas. I continue to listen to various radio plays - both contemporary and classic - to this day. Throughout my theater experience I employed various accents and voice characterizations. As a professional actor and acting coach, my vocal and speaking skills are well developed.
- In-depth voice-over workshops at Studio 27.
- 92.5 FM The Bear: Guest Host on "The Monk & Kelly Show"
- Commercial delivery technique, with Michael McClendon.
- I grew up listening to, and emulating, radio dramas. I still listen to both contemporary and classic radio plays to this day.
- Musical & Dramatic Theater.
- Off-camera reader for film auditions.
My Studio Equipment
MICROPHONE: Rode NT1A (with shock mount and pop filter).
AUDIO INTERFACE: Komplete Audio 6, by Native Instruments.
REFERENCE MONITORS: Yamaha HS80's (with isolation pads).
REFERENCE HEADPHONES: BOSE AE2's.
CABLES: Rode and Monster XLR's.
ACOUSTIC TREATMENT: Producer's Choice Sound Blankets, by Vocal Booth To Go.
- CUSTOM AUDIO COMPUTER -
OS: Windows 7 - 64 bit professional
RAM: 4 GB's.
PROCESSOR: Intel Core i3 530 - 2.93 GHz Dual Core Processor
STORAGE: records audio to external hard drive
- 24 hour turnaround on fully produced 15 - 60 second productions. 24 hour turnaround except for longer productions.
- I am a SAG/AFTRA-eligible actor, acting coach, and independent casting director.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Greg Braunlin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Braunlin is a Standard subscriber.
Greg Braunlin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Greg Braunlin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Greg Braunlin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Greg Braunlin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.