Natural, young, real, honest, friendly, bit nerdy
• Greg Moutran is registered with Voice123 since Mar 27, 2006.
• Greg Moutran started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Greg Moutran is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Greg Moutran was last active on Voice123 166 days ago
A natural, regular voice for commercials. Friendly and trustworthy with compassion on informational types. Fun and high energy for the character types. My New Jersey and Texas roots allow me to voice with a northeastern edge or down home southern twang. My voice range goes from an endearing young dad(husband) to a nerdy fraternity guy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
LOS ANGELES, ORANGE COUNTY, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Greg Moutran
My Voice Experience
Coke, Blue Cross, Saturn, and Comcast are just a few of the voiced spots I have done, recently. Starting in radio years ago, I voiced spots for local businesses and was on air voice talent in Austin, Texas.
Steve Staley at Kalmenson and Kalmenson "the study of voice over" is one of the premeire training facilities and voice casters in the business in Los Angeles. Rick Zieff at Voice Box Studios highlights the "character voice" in voice over acting in Los Angeles. Rick Walters at Theater Craft (known for training Michelle Pfeiffer) teaches the "directing your voice" method in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
Sound booth, Adobe Audition editing software.
I am a 2nd Assistant Director for Commercials and Films which tie actors to scripts and clients/ad agencies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Greg Moutran by email or phone, please click here.