Natural, everyman delivery, great comic timing
• Greg Moore is registered with Voice123 since Feb 01, 2011.
Greg Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Greg Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Greg Moore started his/her voice over career in 1978.
• Currently Greg Moore is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Greg Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Greg Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Radio broadcaster since 1978, but a decidedly "non-announcer" voice - unless needed. Very natural, believable, sincere, everyman-type sound. Great comedic timing when the script calls for it.
Well-versed in industrial voiceovers and narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Oklahoma City , Oklahoma, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, British/Cockney (stuffy, street-wise), Australian dialects.
My Voice Experience
A radio semi-legend since 1978. I've also been a Production Director, and have written thousands of freelance radio and television commercial scripts. I also was the first person to use the phrase, "winner, winner, chicken dinner." One of the previous statements isn't true. I can write copy, record a voice track, add original music to it, and deliver it in a nice package, within thirty minutes, or it's free. Another of the previous statements isn't true.
I am a graduate of the Ethel J. Rutherford School of Creative Profile Writing. I am frequently compared to Tom Cruise (people say, "you're nothing like him.")
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to a full-fledged radio station and all of its dusty and ill-maintained equipment.
You'll find I'm quick, adaptable, coachable, and - when it comes to bringing your project in on time, under budget, and exceeding the client's expectations - loveable.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Greg Moore by email or phone, please click here.