Character, Texas, Real, Southern, Dad, Honest, Guy
• Gregg Steward is registered with Voice123 since May 08, 2009.
Gregg Steward does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gregg Steward was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Gregg Steward started his/her voice over career in 1988.
• Currently Gregg Steward is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Gregg Steward does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gregg Steward was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
180 degrees from deep and silky. I am NOT an announcer. I'm just a guy with a smidgen of acting ability. I can do country, Texan or southern. I can be a goofball. I can go old. I can go flat. I can do about any character you're looking for. And I do a pretty convincing Jimmy Stewart.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Old man, southern drawl, Texas twang, idiot, goofy, cartoon, gnome, nasal, Jimmy Stewart, Barney the dinosaur, diabolic, nerd.
My Voice Experience
I write radio and TV spots for some of the largest ad agencies in the country. And on more times than not, I was asked to be the voice based on the scratch track. That is, as long as that voice was not Don Pardo or Don LaFontaine.
I started as what was at the time the youngest (and worst) disc jockey in the country when a AM station GM in Texas decided putting a kid behind the mike would increase his night time audience. But I loved it. After college I became a copywriter. Twenty years later I've written radio and television for some of the biggest agencies in the country. Many times lending my own voice to the project.
My Studio Equipment
I have quick and easy access to the following Miami studios:
And if this takes off, I'll turn one of the bathrooms into a home studio.
DDB. The Richards Group. J. Walter Thompson. Agencies almost everyone has heard of before. They are also three agencies where Gregg has worked as a Creative Director. Along the way he has helped build some of the largest brands in the world. Budweiser, Shell, The Home Depot, Travelocity, and Nokia are just a few making the short list. A seasoned copywriter with deep roots in radio, Gregg loves the power of the spoken word. And it seems he has quite a way with those words. He has been recognized by virtually every award show in advertising.
I can do characters. I can act. I can help tweak scripts. And I have a hand full of engineers I work with that can compress and equalize enough to make me great.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Gregg Steward by email or phone, please click here.