Real, Conversational, Non-Announcer & Regular Guy
• Gregg Easterbrook is registered with Voice123 since 2005-04-20.
• Gregg Easterbrook started his/her voice over career in 1993.
• Currently Gregg Easterbrook is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Gregg Easterbrook was last active on Voice123 73 days ago
He's hip, bright, real, disarming, clear, approachable, credible, and completely natural. From nice to neurotic to cool to wry to quirky to offbeat to manly to nerdy, Gregg is the quintessential "Non-Announcer" with the real-person vibe that people instantly trust and relate to. And he has the acting chops to make it as "really-real" as you wanna be.
You've heard him nationally for brands like Saran Wrap, Best Buy, Taco Bell, DentalWorks, Meineke Muffler, McDonalds, LensCrafters, Ford, Sprint, Time-Warner, Blue Cross, and many more.
So, if you need the voice of ...
- the friendly spokesperson brimming with authentic warmth & personality, or...
- the conversational "guy next door" with offhanded sparkle & energy, or...
- the intelligent narrator-pro who's articulate but not uptight, or...
- the good-hearted 30-something Dad doing his best for the wife & kids, or...
- the quirky, goofball co-worker in the cubicle next door, or...
- the savvy insider with the "been there, done that" insights people listen to, or...
- the freshly-chilled Gen-X arbiter of "all things uber-cool," or...
- the brash cynic whose "in-your-face" bravado says "I get it," or...
- the easygoing golfing buddy you wanna grab a beer with after work, or...
- the calming "we're-in-this-together" expert with advice you trust, or...
- the caffeine-soaked slacker-barrista who designs websites on the side, or...
- the wry observer casting off witty "bon mots" with flawless comic timing, or...
...Countless other real folks that bring the message to life with refreshing clarity, then Gregg is your voice actor.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
• British (Upper and Lower crust)
• Oi-rish (real or character)
• Scottish (real or character)
• American regionals: Southern (trailer trash to Charleston Hunt Club), Westerns, New Yawk, Surf Cal, Upper Midwest Don'tChaKnow, Canadian okay...
My Voice Experience
• Over 15 years real professional VO work in spots, narration, promos, ADR, animation, audio books, messaging, etc. Thousands of radio and TV spots, from local to national on all networks.
• National work for many of America's top brands. You know 'em all. You drive their cars, eat their fast food, talk on their phones, watch their shows, buy their electronics, use their computers, surf their internet, invest in their funds, wear their shoes, rely on their health insurance--generally live your life thru their stuff every day. Kinda scary isn't it?
• Renowned cold read skills, even with highly technical narration copy. C'mon...push me.
• M.F.A. in Film (summa cum laude), University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
• Guest Lecturer in film production topics and voice acting: North Carolina School of the Arts, UNC-Greensboro, UNC-Charlotte, Piedmont Community College, Forsythe County Community College.
• Adjunct Faculty, Broadcasting & Cinema Department, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
• Voiceover and acting seminars, including Michael David McGuire's "Niche Focus" classes, and scene work with Al Onorato.
My Studio Equipment
Fully digital in-home studio with top-shelf gear and superb-sounding booth:
- Neumann TLM-103 mic
- DBX dual mic pre-amps
- Mackie 12-channel mixer
- Prima LT codec
- Mac computers
- Record, edit and send in multiple formats (.aiff, .wav, mp3, etc...)
I can spin a basketball on one finger. Honest.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gregg Easterbrook by email or phone, please click here.