Hip, confident, intense, approachable
• Greg Eschmeyer is registered with Voice123 since Dec 11, 2011.
• Greg Eschmeyer started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Greg Eschmeyer is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 101
• Greg Eschmeyer has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Hip, confident, intense, and approachable, Greg is a full-time working VO Pro who can deliver a professional unique sound that will set your brand apart from the rest.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cincinnati , Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English North American
My Voice Experience
Radio voiceovers, endorsements, character reads.
20 years commercial production.
5 years radio station brand imaging
Voice Acting for Advertising with Nancy Wolfson, Promo with David Lyerly
My Studio Equipment
Professionally approved studio with CharterOak S700 Microphone, SoundDevices USB Pre2 preamp, Mac OS X 10.6.8, Adobe Audition CS5.5, Source Connect 3.6 and phone patch.
Greg's journey behind a microphone began in his parents basement at the age of 15 while singing and playing guitar in his first of a handful of rock bands to never leave Ohio.
He followed his passion for music into broadcasting at 17 where he first excelled in the on-air and production studios, and then as a Program Director. Following his years in a radio world grown more corporate, consolidated, and human being eliminated, Greg transitioned into a working pro in the world of VO.
Greg lives and works in his hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio with his wife of over two decades, with their son and daughter, all of whom graciously put up with his incessant need to hear himself perform on a microphone.
Greg's professional work ethic, sound, style, and skills offer everything you need to image your brand exactly the way you want.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Greg Eschmeyer by email or phone, please click here.