Approachable; “CEO Next Door”; Professor
Warm, Friendly, "CEO Next Door", approachable, favorite professor, comfortable with tech or medical terms. Professional, yet easy to listen to.
Can help make long, dry training more approachable / listenable, since I have been conducting live training most of my career. Also, have a nice "regular guy" sound for those projects where you don't want an "announcer".
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Castro Valley, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral US English, generic US Southern, Russian, British Butler "Jeeves"
My Voice Experience
Training at Voicetrax 2007-2016
Training classes for Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence
AT&T - Several internal training courses, including for Cloud computing and Web security; corporate announcements and podcasts 2013 - 2015
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training for Open Source
Brigham Young University World Water Project presentation shown at the United Nations
Small Business Workbench training videos
Prostate Cancer PSA with Joe Torre - National Radio
Training at Voicetrax in Sausalito (San Francisco) beginning in 2007 and continuing (as of 2016); Studied with Samantha Paris, Sirenetta Leoni, and Thom Pinto among others.
As of 2014, represented by Stars the Agency, located in San Francisco.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 102; M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB interface
Regularly conduct 2-4 hour classes training adults in technical processes. Have a Computer Science degree and MBA, so conversant in technical and business concepts and terminology.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Greg Edmunds by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Edmunds is a Premium subscriber.
• Greg Edmunds has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours