Smooth, Rich, Cool, Real, Alternative, Soft, Hard
My voice styles run a broad breadth. From cool and alternative to deep with impact. Soft and calm to hard and sporty.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
The Clubber, The Drill Sergeant, The Sports or Ring Announcer, The Caring Father, The Cowboy, The Trucker, The Friendly Family Doctor, The Corporate CEO, Zee German Baker, The French Waiter, The Camel Herder, The Surfer, The Gay BFF, The Stoner, The Friendly Santa and his Elf, The Count Dracula and The Easter Bunny and many many more.
My Voice Experience
I have been working in radio broadcasting since 1995 as a Presenter, Production Mgr., Station Mgr. and Voice Over. I have commercially voiced for such major clients as Emirates Airline, BMW, Volkswagen, Ford, Levis, Chili's, KLM, Coca Cola, etc. The list would really be too long as I can comfortably state I have voiced (and produced) more than 10,000 commercials in my time as a VO and Producer. In addition to the commercial clients I've worked with, I also voice or have voiced for a number of television stations including FOX Sports, Ten Sports, Ten Cricket, Ten Golf, Ten HD & VH1.
Other clients include Saudi Aramco, Shell, DAMAC, Arabtec, Uniliver and Microsoft for a number of their technical and safety training, corporate and information videos.
My degree came from the School of Life and Hard Knocks.
My Studio Equipment
The Mic: Neumann TLM 103
The Compressor: Avalon AD 2044
The Mixer: Yamaha n8
The Interface: MBox Mini
The Monitors: Two KRK Rokit 6
The PC: Mac Book Pro 17"
The Software: Pro Tools & Adobe Audition
Having worked in this industry for such a long time has given me a serious depth of skills and knowledge (well, maybe it hasn't given it to me...I worked pretty hard for it). When I'm not in the studio you'll probably find me in the kitchen, hanging out with my kids or better yet, fishing off the Southern California or Mexican coast.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Greg Burnes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Burnes is a Standard subscriber.
• Greg Burnes was last active on Voice123 187 days ago