Positive, Enthusiastic, Conversational Male
• Greg Burmeister is registered with Voice123 since May 21, 2008.
Greg Burmeister does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Greg Burmeister was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Greg Burmeister started his/her voice over career in 2002.
• Currently Greg Burmeister is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Greg Burmeister does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Greg Burmeister was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sexy and fun for commercials, animated and energetic for narrations or trailors, smooth and conversational for promos and PSA's.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York accent used for a cocky-sounding voice, Surfer accent used for a stoner voice, Minnesotan accent used for a conservative voice, English accent for a sophisticated voice
My Voice Experience
I have been recording my own voice for over 6 years, doing work with radio commercials, promos, PSA's, and animation voice overs. I have worked at 3 of Minneapolis's largest radio stations: JACK FM, WCCO, and LITE FM.
I have a 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Broadcasting/Electronic Media. I have taken classes such as Advanced Audio Production, Announcing, Scriptwriting, Electronic Journalism, and Storytelling. I had my own radio show for 3 years and have been recording music for 6 years, so I can guarantee quality.
My Studio Equipment
For recording software, I am trained in Pro Tools and Cool Edit Pro. I personally own Cool Edit Pro and I have easy access to Pro Tools. For a microphone, I generally use either an SM-58 or an RE-20, depending on the type of work I am doing. I also own Fruity Loops software, which I use to create original bed music, beats, loops, and sound effects.
Unknown - Click here to ask Greg Burmeister
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Greg Burmeister by email or phone, please click here.