Announcer, Wry, Soothing, Narrative, Authoritative
• Bryan Snyder is registered with Voice123 since May 12, 2011.
• Bryan Snyder started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Bryan Snyder is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Bryan Snyder was last active on Voice123 27 days ago
I have a deep and resonant voice that can be authoritative yet comforting, fatherly yet professional. My voice would be suitable for a wide variety of projects such as financial and insurance institutions, public service announcements, Interactive Voice Menus and corporate narrations, just to name a few. I have done many corporate presentations and announcements during my career in the automotive industry. Coming from a technical background makes me an ideal candidate for any technical or scientific readings. People have also described me as having a wry sense of humor and can do readings with a tongue-in-cheek style of humor. Im comfortable working individually or a team environment, whatever the project requires.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Holt, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Bryan Snyder
My Voice Experience
Along with doing public presentations during my career in the auto industry, I have been involved in several training and safety videos.
Graduate of the Such A Voice Masterclass
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT-1 Microphone, Dell Studio XPS Computer with ProTools 8 and M-Box interface.
I offer the client edited and finished voice tracks. In addition to Voice-Over services, our company KBS Communications, offers a full range of copywriting and editing services to assist with script writing needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bryan Snyder by email or phone, please click here.