Warm, loving, believable, funny, a joy to hear
I have a very enjoyable voice to listen to. I have done voice over on radio and would like to expand in to TV. I have a childlike sound. I have many funny voices and can do a great Australian accent. I have also done young boy
voice over. My first voiceover audition was for a 10 year old boy in which I got the gig. Just booked with Mr. Molecule to do a school science show. They told me they looked through 400 voice over samples and just knew I was the one for the job.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Check out my croc. commercial.
My Voice Experience
I currently do voice over work on radio. I have done fifteen commercials on the radio. I am attending John Robert Powers where I am taking voice diction classes. I also have a personal voice coach that works with me on auditions as well as voice over projects. I have just signed with a personal manager from LA. (Tina Treadwell of Treadwell Entertainment)
I will be going to LA for pilot season 2008.
I have taken training in New York. I also am a student at John Robert Powers. I now have a personal voice over coach. He is a professional in the radio market.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Graylyn Fulkerson
A must hear is my "Crock" voice over. I also do
on screen acting. You wouldn't believe my
improvisation skills. I love to do wacky cartoon voices as well as character voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Graylyn Fulkerson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Graylyn Fulkerson is a Standard subscriber.
Graylyn Fulkerson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Graylyn Fulkerson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Graylyn Fulkerson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Graylyn Fulkerson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.