Characters, Lively, Friendly, Medical Narration
• Graham Calaway is registered with Voice123 since Feb 18, 2012.
Graham Calaway does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Graham Calaway was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Graham Calaway started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Graham Calaway is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Graham Calaway does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Graham Calaway was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Graham can provide a number of distinct and versatile characters for animation and video game projects, as well as clear,warm,friendly medical narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Dallas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Superhero, Senior Citizen, Skeletor, Cobra Commander, Booming Announcer, etc.
My Voice Experience
Death is Full Animation 2011
Death is Whack Animation 2011
In addition to collegiate acting classes, Graham has a Bachelor of Science degree and has been a Registered Nurse for the last three years.
My Studio Equipment
Rode Nt1A Microphone
Mic Port Pro PreAmp
Adobe Audition CS5.5
Graham has been making his own sound effects, animal noises, and inhuman growls since he was three (his G.I. Joe action figures had quite detailed adventures!).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Graham Calaway by email or phone, please click here.