genuine, warm, powerful, dynamic, believeable
• Gordon Gibb is registered with Voice123 since May 24, 2005.
• Gordon Gibb started his/her voice over career in 1976.
• Currently Gordon Gibb is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Gordon Gibb was last active on Voice123 113 days ago
English (North American) - but able to do various ages and some character voices. I am a voice actor as well as a voice talent.
Thirty years-plus in radio on-air, and voiceovers with excellent range:
- hard sell, soft, dad, sincere guy-next-door...
- rock, 'monster-truck', arena, balls-to-the-wall...
- sex & seduction. I can purr...
- A warm, consistent voice for corporate and training videos and interactive telephone systems.
- Flash imaging for web sites.
- Positioning for radio and television.
- No discernable accent. Excellent vocal range. Good for voicemail greetings and radio voiceovers where a neutral sound is key.
"A voice is an instrument to be played, a canvas on which to create. I work quickly and efficiently, and will not rest until you are completely satisfied with the end product."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Gordon Gibb
My Voice Experience
Recent clients: Nestle, Kraft, Shimano, Alcatel Lucent, Symantec, The American Cancer Society, The Hospital for Sick Children Toronto, Shimano, San Juan Regional Medical Centre, The Little Gym, Listen Up! Canada, Author Nora Roberts, Harlequin/NASCAR, Bandag International, Bell ExpressVu, Herzig Eye Institute, clearthesmoke, Chordiant, St. Hilda's Towers, BuildMax, Mainstreet Systems, Republic Mortgage, Explosive Creativity Works, Savant, Health Quest, LevaQUIN, albion interactive, ika collective, bottomfeederLABS
Skilled at voicemail greetings, on hold messaging, voice over work of every description.
My skills as a writer translate to your voice over job. Finding the melody in words is the difference between lifting your message from the page, and leaving it behind:
"I can't possibly say enough about Gordon. Our project had many moving parts with extremely tight deadlines, and he proved again and again that he was able to provide zero resistance to our efforts. His delivery was excellent and required almost no redos. I would most definately work with him again." - Moki Goyal, Resolution Seven Studios, New York City
"We posted our Flash narration on a popular voice casting site and got 148 recorded auditions in response. Sixty were of good professional quality. We narrowed this down to five to forward the client, and both approvers there chose Gordon Gibb separatelyhis voice quality, diction, and style won in a very competitive group of auditions. We have since found Gordon to be a hard worker, highly professional, and someone that we count on for great results. Weve awarded him a number of jobs. Its a pleasure to work with him." - Alan Drummer, NAVAJO Company, California U.S.A.
"Gordon paid attention to the whole of the project. He's a rare find. His voiceover was in concert with the message as a complete, overall design. His voice became the lead melody line over the music as I had requested. Out of 165 auditioned voice over artists, only four could understand this concept; that the music behind the voice-over is just not filler, its a piece of the whole. Gordon was the best by far, of the few." - Gary DelPonte, Bottomfeeder LaBS Massachusetts, U.S.A.
"We are very pleased to have found you Gordon, and proud to offer your talents to our corporate clients. We know we are offering them excellent quality at a fair voice over price exactly what they expect of us. We appreciate the attention to detail you put into every voice acting job we have shared with you. You have become a valued member of our team!" - Ethel Coffman, Owner: Pinecreek Studio LLC, Iowa U.S.A.
"Gordon is easy to work with, professional and a perfectionist." - Rashad Redic, Internationally-renowned Film maker and Owner: Explosive Creativity Works, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
My Studio Equipment
* Primary: Neumann U87A Cardioid Condenser Vintage 1988 - 'The Classic'
* Shure SM7B Dynamic - The 'Thriller Mic'
* MXL VO1-A by Harlan Hogan
* Studio Projects B3 Condenser
* audio-technica ATM 75 Headset cardioid
* Samson C01U USB Condenser for remote recording
Digital Interface: Edirol UA 4FX outboard
Mic Pre-amp Primary: John Hardy M-1
Mic Pre-amp Secondary: Grace M101
Compressor: Primary: UA 6176 with 610 Putnam tube pre
Compressor: FMR RNC 1773
Compressor: Presonus VXP
Phone Patch: JK Audio Broadcast Host digital hybrid
Software: Adobe 1.5 Professional
Main studio: fully enclosed, CPU isolated from sound booth, no fan noise, excellent acoustics
Remote recording: Sony VAIO Media Centre
Headphones: audio-technica ATH-M40fs professional
I'm also a nationally-published writer and author. I can write the creative, and voice it too. Think PODCASTS!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gordon Gibb by email or phone, please click here.