Natural, professional, resonant, guy next door
My voice is best know for its deep, resonant, authoritative and professional character. I excel in: technical projects, medical presentations, industrial training narrations, phone greetings, IVR, sales training presentations, corporate projects, political narrations, "guy next door" reads, documentary narrations and podcasts. I can provide 24-hour project turnaround.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Gordon Borteck
My Voice Experience
I have done website video narrations for clients including:
- The Bob Livingston Newsletter (Personal Liberty Media Group)
I have done also fully produced (with music) phone greetings and on-hold messages for clients including:
- Rockland Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Hudson Heart Associates
In my prior career as a Corporate Executive I produced and narrated employee training and development videos.
I have completed Master Class training with Such A Voice. I also received advanced training with instructors and voice talent Rob Sciglimpaglia, Heather Costa and Michelle Falzon. My voice training is specialized in areas of technique, script analysis and recording and editing skills in Pro-Tools LE.
My Studio Equipment
I have a private studio utilizing:
- Mac OS Platform
- Pro-Tools LE 8
- Rode NTG-2 Mic
I can provide 24-hour project turnaround.
I am a former Corporate Executive with 20+ years of extensive global experience in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Mining and Manufacturing industries. I have served as a Corporate Officer and possess a Master's Degree in Industrial and Labor Relations. Importantly, I have a very strong background in training and platform skils having operated across cultures in over 40 countries.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gordon Borteck by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gordon Borteck is a Premium subscriber.
• Gordon Borteck was last active on Voice123 36 days ago