Upper Class, Witty, Funny, Sarcastic, Comedic
• Glenys Cochrane is registered with Voice123 since Apr 24, 2011.
Glenys Cochrane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Glenys Cochrane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Glenys Cochrane started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Glenys Cochrane is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Glenys Cochrane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Glenys Cochrane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Professional and educated for news / instructional delivery ala BBC, Comical and witty for commercial / entertainment delivery, polished and informative for voicemail / calling systems, various regional english accents also available for a voiceover twist!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Palm Desert, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
british, queen's english, posh, RP, Joanna Lumley, Absolutely Fabulous, Miss Marple, general northern, midlands, middle england, cockney, london, east enders, Noises Off
My Voice Experience
No prior voiceover experience, but an accent and delivery honed from years of community theatre. Playing lead roles in musicals and plays including Noises Off, Absurd Person Singular, The Odd Couple, and Lettuce and Lovage.
Private one to one drama tuition, community theatre workshops in Saudi Arabia and England.
My Studio Equipment
Macbook 2009, Felt Tip's Sound Studio, Blue Eyeball Webcam and Studio Microphone, Sennheiser HD201 Headphones
Unknown - Click here to ask Glenys Cochrane
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Glenys Cochrane by email or phone, please click here.